DevOps Engineer - Hedge Fund – Mayfair, London - Up to £80,000 + Bonus
A start-up hedge fund based in Mayfair are actively looking for a DevOps Engineer to help them implement the right architecture for their cutting-edge research & trading platform. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the operation of trading applications, automation and IT infrastructure.
They are looking for a detail-oriented candidate, with a strong focus on security, and an aptitude for understanding large-scale complex systems. You’ll be keen to work closely with all parts of the business.
You’ll be joining them at a very early stage so you’ll be instrumental in shaping their culture and meaningfully impact the business.
- Experience working on network, security, and storage provisioning.
- Cloud-based deployment experience with expertise in at least one of AWS / Azure / GCE.
- Windows administration - AD, Exchange etc.
- Good scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, Go etc.)
- Production support experience
- Linux administration
- IT Purchasing, licensing and budgeting experience
- Ticket-tracking experience (e.g. Jira)