Senior SQL Developer/DBA/Architect – Hedge Fund start-up
A fast-growing Hedge Fund start-up based in Mayfair is looking for a Senior SQL Developer to build out their IT infrastructure from scratch. The successful candidate will have full data software development lifecycle experience within an Asset Management or Investment Management environment.
- Data Architecture
- Database Development/BI
- Database administration
- Implementation and maintenance of software that interfaces with external vendors
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2012 (and more recent versions)
- Excellent experience in T-SQL/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/DBA
- Asset Management experience and knowledge of financial markets
- Modern DBMS, with strong preference for Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, Tableau, including Excel add-ins
- Good understanding of the modern trends in data technologies, such as Cloud based services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data cleaning/validation techniques
- Bsc or Msc with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a good university
Skills Matrix: SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DBA, DBMS, MSSS2016, Tableau, Excel, ETL, Azure, AWS.
For more information, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org