Junior Quant Analyst - Cross Asset Hedge Fund - St. James
A historic alternative asset management firm require a Junior Quantitative Analyst to work alongside Portfolio Managers and developers as well as create strategies and undertake research in a cross-asset capacity.
- At least a couple of years of experience in asset management
- Prior experience of Portfolio Management and optimisation
- Ideally some exposure to OO languages and a high level of proficiency in Excel/VBA
- A strong understanding of risk profiles
- Prior experience in maintaining and developing a proprietary database of investment data
- Bachelors or above in numerate subject (2:1 or higher)