C++/Python Developer - Algorithmic Trading Hedge Fund
A successful Hedge Fund applying statistical and mathematical methods to investment management is looking for exceptionally talented C++/Python Developers at all levels to join a small team of like-minded Computer Scientists, within a dynamic and creative environment.
My client is looking for candidates who have worked on multi-thousand line coding projects and can demonstrate their absolute passion for Computer Science, constantly keeping up to date, as well as putting their ideas/research into practise (GitHub, StackOverflow, Hackathons, Olympiads).
- Advanced C++/Python development skills
- In depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms and how to practically apply the knowledge to real world problems
- Concrete examples of projects displaying excellent code optimization and memory management skills
- HPC experience (Cuda, OpenGL, FPGA)
- Low-level systems knowledge
- Experience using Machine Learning & Data Mining is beneficial
- Finance experience is not a prerequisite
- Excellent background with a minimum of 2:1 degree from a top tier university
Skill Matrix: C++, Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit, CUDA, FPGA, OpenGL, STL, Boost, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Time Series Analysis.