Java Developer (Core Java, Low Latency) - Hedge Fund - West London
A highly specialised FX trading boutique is looking for a talented Core Java developer to join a small and friendly team made up of hedge fund specialists. The successful candidate will work with the latest technology and close to the business. You must have excellent communication skills as you will be required to interact with traders on a daily basis in close proximity. You will be involved with Automated Trading and Risk systems, with a focus on low-latency and high throughput models. Systems are concurrent, real time and require excellent multithreading and messaging knowledge.
- Core java, good knowledge of Server Side J2SE components
- Strong object-orientated application design and architecture skills
- Multithreading & Concurrency
- Experience of low latency/high throughput systems
- Messaging & Networking (TCP, UDP, IPC, Tibco, JMS, Multicast, or similar)
- Performance & Tuning
- Java Swing knowledge is beneficial
- Bsc or Msc with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top tier university
Remuneration is at the top end of the spectrum for the qualification level with an excellent package including cash bonus and benefits comprising health insurance and a dynamic working environment.
Skills Matrix: Core Java, J2SE, Java Swing, low-latency, OOP, Multithreading, Messaging, Networking, TCP, UDP, IPC, Tibco, JMS, Multicast, low-latency, Java Swing, Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Hedge Fund, London.
For more information, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org