Java Developer - Multi-threading - Hedge Fund - London
An established London-based hedge fund is currently looking for a talented Java developer to contribute to the design, development, maintenance and support of their in-house software systems. This a great opportunity to work with all areas of the business across the front, middle and back office systems.
- Solid knowledge and extensive experience with Java
- Fundamentals of Computer Science: Object-Oriented design, data structures, algorithms
- Excellent knowledge of multithreading and concurrency
- No previous experience from the financial industry required
- Bsc or Msc with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top tier university